- posted by Jennifer
- Last month, The Memory Journalists had the pleasure of photographing the annual awards dinner again for Sacrament NACE (National Association of Catering and Events). Here is a listing of all the contributing vendors (unless I forgot someone, and if so, please forgive me!)
- It was held at the Capitol View room at the Hyatt Recency in downtown Sacramento. With it being themed as Old Hollywood, they even had a red carpet for guests to get their pictures on.
- The Hyatt recently installed a new chandelier as you walk in the main room. It's gorgeous!
- The tables were dressed to the nines.
- And our take home favor for the evening was some champagne and a home-made treat from Sweet Cakes by Rebecca.
- Wilson Vineyards provided wine for the evening.
- Accents by Sage did all the floral arrangements and they were amazing.
- The table decor had old photos of fabulous Hollywood women.
- Isabel and I both had the idea of shooting through the chairs...funny I saw this when I went through all the images.
- The food was delicious! And dessert, cheesecake, was even better!
- Here are random photos from the evening's guests.
- The evening's awards consisted of Caterer of the year, Member of the year, the Board award, and the President's award, and the Meeting of the year. Pictured below, Sandra Wilson graciously accepted her award.
- Bryan was a perfect Master of Ceremonies as he announced the winners.
- Jackson Catering and Events won Caterer of the year....again!
- As the night was ending, Isabel capture this wonderful silhouette of the Sacramento skyline.